As a business owner, I know that your primary goal is to stay connected with your customers fast and easy and the Internet has just a lot to offer you. Kind of confused what online marketing tools to use? Find light with the following reminders:
- Consider ease-of-use. How do you find the available social media sites? Which ones do you think you are capable of making full use out of?
- Can you build both a database and relationship with your customers with your online marketing tools?
- Can you track the information that your are sharing and the number of clicks that you are getting?
- Do your e-mail templates make you look professional?
- Are your online marketing tools cost effective or you are spending way too high than what you are actually making?
For more information on assessing the right online marketing tools for your business and marketing tips, please subscribe to my blog.
Your Professional Success Coach