You probably might have heard a lot of good reviews about Twitter and you are more than eager to create your own account and see the wonders it can do to your business but unfortunately, you don’t know where to start. Let me help you out with these Twitter marketing tips for beginners.
- Get a Twitter name as simple and close to the name of you or your brand as possible.
- Have a relevant 140-character bio that catches the interest of your target audience, upload a great picture for your profile, and make sure your Twitter background is up to par as well.
- Twitter is a good place to share, listen, chat together, and engage with one another, so never forget to be polite.
- Listen first; talk second.
- Use hashtags for events, conferences, products, and others to promote more and listen better to the things people are saying about your brand, product, event, etc.
- Retweet other people’s relevant updates.
- Give credit to other people’s content when and where it is due.
- Use a link shortener.
- Follow back!
Be a brand that knows how to retweet, ask questions, engage, and truly show your followers that you care about each of them and what they have to say. For more information on Twitter marketing tips, please subscribe to my blog or follow me in Twitter.