Earning an income on the internet is a process that in broad terms involves three stages namely product acquisition, product presentation, and product promotion. And by product I mean any tangible product, digital products (eBooks and software) and services such as membership sites, web design and development, hosting, “print on demand” for eBooks, fulfillment for orders and so on.
Opting for internet marketing should keep you reminded of the fact that you should spend your time wisely for ways that could generate search results in favor of your business. And how would you effectively do it?
Here are a few tips to get you going with Internet Marketing Time Management
- Name your project accordingly.
- Understand what part of the three step processes that I have mentioned earlier you are in. You may consider asking yourself questions like “What is this activity designed to do?” or “What is the outcome of this activity?” This can help you identify whether you are spending your time in the wrong area at the wrong time.
- Set up a checklist to make sure that everything is covered and completed.
- Clearly define your promotional goals.
- Keep track of the results of your promotional campaign in terms of traffic, click through rates, subscribers and purchasers. You must include costs of conducting your campaign and compare that to your sales to determine your return on investment. It is only through tracking the results of the promotion that you will know how to effectively change your presentation for further testing.