There are some network marketing opportunities that are merely scams. There are those with pure intention but lack a good track record to keep it stable. So how do you separate the ripe from the rotten? Consider these tips in choosing a great network marketing opportunity:
- How long has been the company existing? You have to choose a company that has proven its longevity. 90% of most network marketing companies fail in their first 2 years. Of course, you wouldn’t want to invest your time, money and effort into something that could be gone next month! Go for a company that has been around for at least 5 years.
- Does the company have enough capital? Does it have the cash needed for it to grow, keep a solid infrastructure, attract talented management, keep up with technology and pay your commissions? Prefer publicly traded companies because they’re required to disclose their financial condition in DETAIL every 90 days to the SEC and other governmental agencies.
- What are the products or services that the company offers? Go for products or services that are viable and are not just part of trends.
- How long will it take you to earn? Be very realistic and see if you can manage to have your initial earnings in a few weeks.
- Is the person who is introducing you the company willing to help you succeed? Distinguish a sponsor from a recruiter. A sponsor coaches, motivates and trains while a recruiter just signs people up and in most cases, abandons them.
- Can you do the business part-time without sacrificing your full-time source of income?
- Are you going to have fun? This is primarily important. You should see yourself having fun with your business partners while working together and building a long-term business and financial army.
Although these tips will certainly help you achieve your network marketing goals, there is still no such thing as free lunch. You have to work your way out to become successful in this field. And with the right opportunity (unlike your job), success will be close at hand.
Your Professional Success Coach